That smile is adorable. Doesn't it just make you melt?? We are leaving for the Philippines on Saturday...a little nervous about the flight, but very excited to go. We'll bring back something fun for Michael!! Val has internet, so I'll still blog and put pictures of Joey and his cousins up. Mom told me I have to do it everyday so she knows that we are okay! :) I think she's a little nervous about us going..... Talk to you soon!
2 comments:
i just cant believe how big he is!!! he looks like he could be 6 months old already
That smile is adorable. Doesn't it just make you melt??
We are leaving for the Philippines on Saturday...a little nervous about the flight, but very excited to go.
We'll bring back something fun for Michael!!
Val has internet, so I'll still blog and put pictures of Joey and his cousins up. Mom told me I have to do it everyday so she knows that we are okay! :) I think she's a little nervous about us going.....
Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment