I'll try and post a bit more later today or later on in the week and hopefully won't encounter any problems!
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
October 30th, 2007 - Bath Time!
Michael is learning to stand up and hold himself quite well now --- here we are getting ready for our bath.
As you can see we are quite excited!
I would have posted a few more pictures but I started having problems downloading them after these two. Michael has also started to clap! He is also covering more ground on the floor but not crawling. We just had our last volleyball weekend trip -- 6 hours to Illinois! He did very well for most of the drive and luckily for him and me, his Gramma came along. He did really great with me coaching volleyball this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
cute!! i love naked bum pictures!! :)
Post a Comment