Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Jan. 22, 2008

I know it's been a while so here are some pics of the little guy....
Michael is starting to "read" his books himself!

Obviously needing his rest after some hard playing!


Discovering what is in mom's cabinets!

Learning to play hockey! He's just loves his stick and puck he got for Christmas!


Hey-hey.... that's "high-sticking!!!"

Lining it up for his slapshot!


Michael just turned 10 months old. It is hard to believe he is only a few months away from being a year old! It's fun to watch him become more aware of the things around him! Stay tuned for more!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Thanks for the update! Michael's hair is really filling in. He is so cute...I just love that huge smile. :)

Anonymous said...

HE'S GROWING OUT OF HIS CRIB!!!

-aaron

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable! His smile just brightens my day! I wish we could see him more often!


~Ashley