And this is what happens when you try combing your hair with your fork...

It's nice Michael likes vacuuming because I hate it!

It was just a mom and Michael weekend when Andy was gone to Nebraska so Michael helped with the pancakes!

Oh, I think he's ready to eat now.

That's all the pictures I have that are any good right now. My parents are flying in this evening so I should have some fun pics with them to post in a few days!
3 comments:
Have fun with your folks! Tell them Hi! Well, if Michael likes to clean, we can keep him very busy here! Love ya, see you soon.
You all have lots of fun this week!! Hi to "Grammy" and "Grandpa"....we'll miss you at Thanksgiving this year...maybe next year???
michael looks like andy when he just wakes up from a nap (minus the 2 inch thick glasses) in his last picture.
Post a Comment