Monday, March 23, 2009

Alright, we have a lot of pictures, they are in no particular order, they are mostly all associated with Michael turning 2!! Finger painting for the 1st time!

We made birthday cupcakes!

Daddy made pancakes for breakfast - Michael's favorite food!

We found a play kitchen with a grille for Michael's birthday plus it was used and it great condition - BONUS! He quite likes it!



Playing space rockets with Pappa.
Michael trying to find "the internet".

There is a reason for this picture. When I was little my mom got a picture of me with all her underwear around my neck and on my head, when Michael did this with when I was doing laundry, I managed to have the wherewithal to find the camera and get a picture!
We have a few more pictures that I'll post down the road, thought this was a enough for now - ENJOY!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like it was fun...we're sorry we couldnt be there :( hopefully we'll see you soon though!!!