Thursday, July 29, 2010

Ohio and Canada trips

Thought I'd update our Ohio trip and Canada trip so far!!

On the way down to Ohio last weekend, we had to make a "stop" in order to feed Luca. I took Michael to the playplace at McDonald's. He enjoyed meeting Ronald. I still find him very creepy though.

We ate lunch on Sunday at Young's. Michael always enjoys going there, and we played mini-golf afterward. They have very good food, which the adults enjoyed.



Got to take a picture of the tractor!!


On our first flight Tuesday, once we landed in Minneapolis, we sat on the tarmac for about 20 minutes and waited for a gate to become available. Then once we got to the gate, it took about another 15 minues to get someone to work the jetway. Is this the Lincoln Municipal or the Minneapolis International people???

Anyway, since we were in row 1, we were right up by the forward door. The pilot saw Michael and asked him if he'd like to go into the cockpit. Needless to say, Michael was very excited. I managed to get a picture of it, although its a bit blurry.

Lake fun!
Family picture at Gregg and Jodi's

1 comment:

Gram said...

Looks like you're all having a great time. Tell everyone "Hi"!