Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sep 2nd, 2010

Sorry, I couldn't think of a better title. :) Luca smiles very readily now and is in a good pattern of sleeping, eating, and being awake. I slept 10 hours last night! WOW.

Smiles for dad!
One of the few interactions Michael has with Luca. They are short but cute!

Luca getting ready for his bath. He really seems to enjoy them. In fact, when I take him out, he get really mad and I don't think it's because he's cold since he's all wrapped up. He may like water a bit more than Michael, which won't take much!

Enjoying bath time!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

So cute!
I am loving his hair!
That first picture of him looks just like a picture I've seen of Andy when he was litte. Crazy.

Morrison's said...

He is so adorable!! I can't wait to meet him!! He has gotten so big!!

Gram said...

Funny, Michelle...that's exactly what I was going to say. Almost identical. I'll have to find it so we can compare. Love the crooked smile!!

Esther said...

Love the new pictures, especially the one of both boys - so cute! Luca is getting so big!

Elizabeth said...

We can't wait to meet Luca! I have to agree with Michelle....I thought I saw a little of Andy peeking through too!! Michael is getting so big. You will have a life time of fun with those two boys.