Monday, January 31, 2011

The kids...

Here's a few pics from the last few weeks!

Every day we try and update the day, date and a fun word for the day --- I told Michael it was Sunday and he wrote it out...

Playing Nintendo - which Michael calls "the game machine."

Michael actually fell asleep like this watching TV....

Michael had a fun time with Kellan (and Rogan) when they came to visit!

Hula-hooping is fun!

I love how kids can fall asleep anywhere!

Some farm pictures I did for Luca's room (my mom got me the kits). This is as close as I get to being crafty!!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Did Michael really spell out Sunday by himself? If so, I am very impressed! I'm still impressed with his writing of his letters. Way to go Michael!
Luca is just looking cuter and cuter every day! I need to see him soon and give him lots of kisses.

Esther said...

Michael is a little genius! I love the sleeping pictures:) And nice job on the farm animals, Kelly! Very cute, I'm impressed!