Tuesday, March 8, 2011

March 8, 2011

Michael sure loves his Superman outfit!!


A nice smile from Luca....




So last night around 6:30, Michael and I (as he likes to do a lot lately) began playing "Mike Tyson's Punchout" with me on Joe's Nintendo. Yes the original Nintendo. Michael calls it the "game machine." Anyway I'm going through all the guys as is normal...Glass Joe, King Hippo, Don Flamenco, etc. After each fight, we discuss who is coming up next. Well I just got done destroying Mr. Sandman, when I asked him who was next. Nothing. So I look over, and he is sawing some major logs. Good stuff.

Michael and I went to the Fort Wayne Komets hockey game on Sunday. He liked when someone scored a goal because the trainwhistle would go off and then he could say, "he shoots he scores!"
Ah, the dentist. He did really good at his first dental appointment. He was fascinated by all of their tools. And the dentist said his teeth looked good!


2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love the Spiderman outfit! It reminds me of Nick and Tommy running around the house (for years) in Power Ranger costumes. Love you!

Michelle said...

I'm so glad Michael likes his Superman costume! It's a favorite of Joey's too.
I really need to see Luca soon! He's getting so big!