At the request of Aunt Elizabeth, I thought I'd update the blog!!

Luca sipping his newfound favorite drink, Sprite, at a stop on the way to Fremont.

Last week I took Michael bowling for the first time. He loved it!

Look who got their picture taken with Herbie!!

Dad over Thanksgiving weekend. Turkey leg = good. With mayo = better.

Uncle Pete mashing the potatoes.

Michael "Tebowing" in the basement.

Luca wearing his hoodie.
4 comments:
I must mention that I requested it also...thanks for the post. I needed that!! :)
Good job! I don't think that Herbie would have posed so nicely with you if he knew that he had to face the wall and be in time out at your house :) It was great to see you and the boys. I hope you have a great Christmas.
Aww, great new photos! It's about time! :) Can't wait to see you guys!
Great pictures, Kel! I hadn't seen those updated ones of the boys. Cute, cute, cute!! :-)
Post a Comment