Of course, Michael loved looking at and reading about all the various kinds of dinosaurs, but his favorite part of the day was the inflatable "Dinosaur" bounce house/slides.
Didn't take any pictures of the Luca while we were at the exhibit, mainly because he was in the stroller the entire time, but couldn't leave him out of this posting! Right before we left for Ohio, I took the boys in for haircuts. Here is Luca's before and after pictures. He looks so much more like a little boy now that his mop is gone!!








2 comments:
Super cute! I remember when we did that with the boys in Chicago. Tommy had to come out of the dinosaur exhibit because he was frightened. Way to be a brave boy Luca!
Oh, Luca does look so much bigger now! And I think he looks more like Michael!
Looks like that dinosaur exhibit was awesome...I'm sure Joey would have loved it too!
Post a Comment