Tuesday, May 8, 2007

GO CUBS!!






















Michael is getting bigger and more active everyday. Starting to stay awake longer too. We are headed home to my parents on Thursday for two weeks. Dad will miss him I am sure, but we'll keep him updated on our comings and goings with the blog! He got to wear his first Cubs outfit - a gift from friends Dennis and Lorna, it's still a bit big but I wanted to see how he looked in it! I am sure he'll be quite a fan! He has also found his thumb to suck on once in a while. From birth he has loved to suck on anything he can get in his mouth! We actually got a picture with mom too.... we often take a nap after our morning breakfast.

1 comment:

Elicia said...

He is such a little sweetie! I sure miss our morning naps after breakfast. I can't keep Emma on the bed anymore because she rolls in her sleep now.