
Well, I am showing Michael his Canadian roots in Saskatchewan, Canada visiting my parents and other family members. We have had fun hanging out with Old Grama and Old Grampa next door, going for short walks, and coffee one day at Tim Horton's with Grampa. Michael went to his first "dress up" event, a Mother's Day Tea with Old Grama, Grammy and me. He even wore a tie and Uncle Gregg's hat when he was little since mom forgot to pack one!

We have slept so well since we've been here too! 7 hours the first night, and at least 7 - 9 hours the rest of the nights. My parents are convinced it is the refreshing Canadian air! Michael did great on the plane rides too.... I think both he and I are grateful that he likes the pacifier! Grammy found out that Michael also enjoys listening to Engelbert Humperdinck and classical music-- how about that! :)
I am posting this blog from my parents, we'll see how long it takes with their dial-up. We might be doing the next one from my mom's computer at work! The weather has been cool, but refreshing!
3 comments:
Welcome to Canada, Michael! I'm glad he's sleeping well. It wasn't until we took Emma to Michigan that she decided to sleep the full night too. Something about the long trip turns their body clocks around. But it could just be the fresh air at grandma and grandpa's too! Hope you have a great visit.
Hey! This is Val, your husband's sister's husband's brother's wife. =) First of all, Michael is really adorable! I love the pictures of Joey and him together. Second of all, Michael and I have something in common...we're both half Canadian! So my heart skipped a little beat when you said you went to Tim Horton's. It's a favorite!
We missed you last weekend at the graduation. I'm sure you're having fun with your family, though. I'm glad you and Val have some fun memories together!! :)
Michael looks adorable in his little tie and dress shirt. Don't you just love dressing them up like that?! We can't wait to see you for the wedding...it will be a fun time. Did you find a dress yet? I will bring all the dresses just in case you decide you want to wear one to the wedding or rehearsal. Love ya!
Post a Comment