Sunday, September 9, 2007

Sunday, Sept. 9th

Well, we are finally feeling better and doing pretty good at sitting up. There is the occasional toppling over but it's becoming less and less frequent. Michael accompanied me this weekend to Canton, OH with the volleyball team for a tournament there. One never knows how things are going to go. I am happy to report that he was outstanding all weekend. He did very good on the bus and lucky for him and me, had plenty of mothers offering to watch him during the games when I had to coach. I was so amazed how great he slept in a loud and very hot gym. I did forget my camera so I don't have any pictures, but I will post some other recent ones for you to view. Michael and I will be hanging out at the house today and maybe running to Walmart. Dad will be home from Pittsburgh late tonight.





This was when Michael and I arrived home last night from the volleyball trip. He wore his Husker Jersey for game day!

No comments: