Monday, September 3, 2007

Wedding Weekend in Illinois

Andy's brother, Aaron, got married this weekend and we were there for the festivities. Andy and Tony were co-best men. Unfortunately, I forgot to bring my camera to the wedding so I don't have any pictures of the wonderful day to post. Aaron and Esther had a picture perfect day though - couldn't have been more beautiful. In fact, I was not very good at all taking pictures this weekend, but I do have a few - most are of Michael sleeping. He did a lot of that this weekend. He got sick yesterday and still has a bit of a fever tonight. We hope that he is feeling better tomorrow. Enjoy the pics!

Michael and Great Grandma Manes enjoying some rocking and singing time - he went right to sleep!


Papa and Michael during the Husker game on Saturday....

Michael and Auntie Michelle Thursday afternoon.

Still sleepy after the Husker game with Dad.

No comments: