Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Better Late Than Never...

Well, it took me 3 months, but I finally posted the pictures from out trip to my parents after Christmas this past January. Since my luggage didn't arrive until 5 days after I did, I did not have my camera and therefore these are from the pictures my mom's camera that I had saved to a CD. Needless to say, I was a little slow at posting them. I know Michael is a year now - but I still wanted to post some of these pictures of our visit. Enjoy!After our run through the Minneapolis airport to catch our 2nd flight, Michael and I were glad to finally arrive in Regina!
Katie and Michael enjoying storytime with Grammy.

Auntie Jodi and Michael all ready to walk to over to Old Grama and Grampa's!

Our night skating. As you can see, Michael was on the home team.


My brother Gregg and sister-in-law Jodi and my two cute neices, Katie and Randi!

My brother Chad and sister-in-law Nicole with their adorable dogs, Rossi and Joey.

Dad, you were supposed to keep him AWAKE!

One of Michael's two sleigh rides in the bright Canadian snow!

Despite the luggage fiasco, we had a great trip!


2 comments:

Dee said...

Lol, love the sleeping pic!! :)

Anonymous said...

How much he's grown since then! And so adorable....I'll bet his Nana can't wait to see him again!