Our internet has been down (finally back up), and we lost the computer cord for the camera, so we had to go to Walgreens and get a picture CD...
Go Oilers!
I like to point at EVERYTHING.
I really like Sesame Street too...
Also, love the refrigerator!! Help!
I was playing, and then I just keeled over and fell asleep....
HERE WE GO!!!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Cute, cute, cute!! I especially like the one in his crib with the paci out of his mouth...it looks like he's smiling in his sleep. I love the one in the air with his hair flying.
Is it sad that I recognize which episode of Sesame Street that is on the TV? Can you say too much Sesame street! Joey loves the ones with Elmo as the main character, so we tend to watch those more often. Thanks for the update!
6 comments:
Cute, cute, cute!! I especially like the one in his crib with the paci out of his mouth...it looks like he's smiling in his sleep. I love the one in the air with his hair flying.
Thank you for the update...I have been waiting to see new pictures. It seems like he has totally changed in just a month.
Is it sad that I recognize which episode of Sesame Street that is on the TV? Can you say too much Sesame street! Joey loves the ones with Elmo as the main character, so we tend to watch those more often. Thanks for the update!
the one where he fell asleep playing is great...sounds like something andy would do...
Okay, seriously guys...it's time to update your blog!
We lost our USB cable...We ordered a new one, so we should be updating soon!! Maybe you should be focusing on popping that kid out?? :)
Andy
Post a Comment