like father like son
Thanks for the new pictures. I love Michael's hair. I wish Joey's would do that if we grew it out, but it would look terrible. We are looking forward to seeing you in August!
Those are so cute!! Is that a bandaid on his leg? Don't forget the vitamin C for about a week/10 days :)Good weather pics!
Creepy clouds. We are getting tired of all of the rain. Can't wait to see everyone in August!Love you,Aunt Elizabeth
Post a Comment
4 comments:
like father like son
Thanks for the new pictures. I love Michael's hair. I wish Joey's would do that if we grew it out, but it would look terrible. We are looking forward to seeing you in August!
Those are so cute!! Is that a bandaid on his leg? Don't forget the vitamin C for about a week/10 days :)
Good weather pics!
Creepy clouds. We are getting tired of all of the rain. Can't wait to see everyone in August!
Love you,
Aunt Elizabeth
Post a Comment