Happy Canada Day, a little late! I meant to say something because I saw it on the calendar and then I forgot. Michael is the cutest little buff Americanadian I know!! He looks very proud to wave the flag....see you soon!!
Oh, and cute high waisters!! What do YOU think, Michelle? You just want to go & pull them down right now, don't you? :) Looks like Michael really enjoys pudding!!
Time for more pics! Hint hint :) Also, can't wait to hear how the triathalon went.....see you soon!! Don't forget to bring the basketball hoop if you can.
8 comments:
Yea, Canada!! Looks like you had a smacking, wave-flagging Canada Day, Michael!!
can i just say one word??? WOW!
Happy Canada Day, a little late! I meant to say something because I saw it on the calendar and then I forgot. Michael is the cutest little buff Americanadian I know!! He looks very proud to wave the flag....see you soon!!
Love, Gram
Oh, and cute high waisters!! What do YOU think, Michelle? You just want to go & pull them down right now, don't you? :) Looks like Michael really enjoys pudding!!
Seriously, I was thinking, "Is mom there?" when I saw Michael's pants hiked up. Why do grandma's do that? Joe's mom does the same thing! :)
And sorry, Andy, Michael's butt shot is way cuter! :)
how cute! he is so adorable! hope you had a fun Canada Day!
Ashley
Time for more pics! Hint hint :) Also, can't wait to hear how the triathalon went.....see you soon!! Don't forget to bring the basketball hoop if you can.
Post a Comment