Oh my goodness, a picture of Michael and his mom, I didn't know she existed! :) (And yes, I have red hair now)
Michael and his friend Kellan having fun outside after music class!
WOW.... a water bottle....

Michael loves trying to "get in" things, this is one of the few things that he actually fits in.
THAT is an adult size toque! (stocking hat for you Americans... )

Michael loves trying to "get in" things, this is one of the few things that he actually fits in.
4 comments:
Thanks for clarifying that term...I've never heard of it. Very cute pics!! See ya Friday!
P.S. I really like your hair!!
Love your hair! Of course, I have a soft spot for redheads anyways :) It is going to be wild around here during Thanksgiving with all of the little ones running around! I am sure we can provide a laundry basket for Michael, so he can feel at home.
Love you,
Aunt Elizabeth
NO!!! Michael officially has no shot at having a normal sized head...already in an adult size snow hat...is it possible for anyone in this family to have a normal size dome???
Isn't it funny how we moms are never in any pictures because we are always the ones behind the camera. Sometimes I ask Joe to take a picture of me and kids just so they know that their mom really was around when they look back at the pictures someday!
Aaron...I'm holding out hope that Kylah will have a normal size head. If so, it's definitely from the Manthe side somewhere! :)
Post a Comment