Thursday, October 30, 2008

It's Fall!

I scream, you scream, we all scream for ICE CREAM!!
Michael's first ice cream cone experience. And I am sure it won't be the last.


My mother-in-law and I took Michael to a fun place called Young's Dairy that has a mini petting zoo and some other fun things for kids. Michael was not the least be hesitant to pet the calf. Maybe he'll take over the farm some day dad!

Look, he even knows how to shift!


Michael would have perhaps enjoyed this a bit more if he could see it from the other view...


Pumpkins are fascinating...









2 comments:

Michelle said...

I was thinking Joey probably had an ice cream cone way sooner, but it's much better to start them later. Now he knows the goodness that is ice cream!

Anonymous said...

wow kelly two blog posts in a row with a picture of you and michael!!! wow!!! that has to be some kind of record.