Michael had his 3rd birthday party a couple weeks ago.
All of Michael's friends came to play!
Michael's friend Layton had fun playing the drums!
Michael got a lot of cool new toys to play with!
The rest are just miscellaneous pictures. This one Michael is "working out" with daddy.
Probably better form than daddy...
Kelly and her mom went down to Florida for a few days.
Michael is in his new "Cars" room to make way for the baby. He absolutely loves it.
3 comments:
Gram
said...
I LOVE his room! Good job!! Great pics! I sure wish we could get the video of him singing the Cheeseburger song while playing the piano on here. That was just too precious!!
Great pics! Happy Birthday Michael! Kelly - you look wonderful. Andy- it's good to see that you are still working out and..setting such a good example for Michael. I love the Cars room...I really need to see that movie. Love you all.
Ooohhh...I love that birthday cake! Joey would be very jealous of Michael's car room--how fun! It looks like he had a great birthday! I wish we could have been there to celebrate with him!
3 comments:
I LOVE his room! Good job!! Great pics! I sure wish we could get the video of him singing the Cheeseburger song while playing the piano on here. That was just too precious!!
Great pics! Happy Birthday Michael! Kelly - you look wonderful. Andy- it's good to see that you are still working out and..setting such a good example for Michael. I love the Cars room...I really need to see that movie. Love you all.
Ooohhh...I love that birthday cake! Joey would be very jealous of Michael's car room--how fun! It looks like he had a great birthday! I wish we could have been there to celebrate with him!
Post a Comment