Saturday, March 13, 2010

Too soon for another update???

One more Canada hockey picture - we put Michael's jersey over his jammies the night Canada played Germany and he fell asleep in our bed still decked out...

Michael has decided that he loves to eat frozen blueberries. Healthy? Yes. Messy? Oh Yes!


The other day Michael decided to draw a sun --- pretty good for the first time I thought!

At Gramma and Pappa's this weekend we made cupcakes for Michael's birthday since they won't make it to his party next weekend --- mmmmm... batter....

It's present time!!!


Michael sitting in his new Cars round chair playing with his new Yo Gabba Gabba V-tech book.

Oh, and here's an updated prego pic -- just over 3 months to go, ultra sound on Wednesday this week!






4 comments:

Papa said...

Yes...twice in the same year.

Esther said...

Can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

Michelle said...

Yay for the belly pic! You look adorable!
I hope Michael has a great birthday party! I wish we could be there to celebrate with him!
But I guess it's also fun to get presents in the mail...we'll look on the positive side. :)

Elizabeth said...

Thanks for showing the baby bump! How exciting. I can't wait to hear boy or girl.