Sunday, May 23, 2010

May 23rd, 2010

A New Post finally. Things are a little out of order but at least there's some new pics! ~Kelly

Michael and Thomas showing off their worms!

Pappa and Michael at the baseball game!

Ooooo.... is that a ghost?!?!?

BOO!

Reading books before bed. Yes, that is a nasal breathing strip on Michael's nose.
I flew home for my mom's surprise 60th birthday. She was surpised! We had a great time. Here's the original fam!

Katie and Randi feeding Gabe and Raffi --- who were the best babies ever btw!


Michael's 25 cent purchase at our neighbor's garage sale. We have to call him "Farmer Michael" when he's wearing it...

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Love it! Michael has changed so much since I last saw him. You look fantastic....I can't wait to find out who your new little one is!

Esther said...

Yay, new pictures! Love Michael's cute little buz:)