Monday, June 21, 2010

New Baby!!

Luca Alfred Manes was born this morning at 7:36. He weighs 9lbs and 8oz, and is 21" long. Baby and mother are doing great!!

For all of you wondering...yes that is a Bud Light Lime sitting on the bathtub edge. Nothing quite kicks off a labor like a frosty cold one!

Moments after birth....Kelly was quite the trooper; a 9 1/2 lb baby with no pain meds!!


Daddy and Dr. Cook...he also delivered Michael.


Proud papa.


Luca being weighed and measured...apparently the nurses didn't quite get the blood spot of the forehead.

Proud mama.

The whole gang...

Proud big brother!!

4 comments:

Esther said...

We are so happy for you and cannot wait to meet baby Luca!

Michelle said...

So cute!
Way to go Kelly!
I love the picture of Michael and Luca. He got his little 'brodder'. :) Kylah already loves looking at baby Luca! (and she can say his name!!) :)
Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Kelly!! You are a stronger woman than I am! No pain meds?!?! WOW!!! Luca is so handsome! I can't wait until we get to meet him! Congrats you guys!

Ashley

Elizabeth said...

Nearly 10 pounds and no meds....how is it that Kelly looks absolutely beautiful!!! It must be that new baby love shining through. Congratulations! I am sure that Michael is very excited to have a little brother :)