Congrats Kelly!!! Baby is beautiful, Michael is so cute!Your mom looks really good!!Su-Ann
He's so big!!!!!! He looks so snuggly and sweet :) I hope Michael is settling into being a big brother well. Kelly, I hope you are getting some rest.
So cute! I can't wait to cuddle with him!
Can't wait to meet this week! Michael looks like he's already being a good big brother:)
He is such a big boy!! I can't wait until we can all meet him here in Nebraska! Congrats again Andy and Kelly!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Congrats Kelly!!! Baby is beautiful, Michael is so cute!
Your mom looks really good!!
Su-Ann
He's so big!!!!!! He looks so snuggly and sweet :) I hope Michael is settling into being a big brother well. Kelly, I hope you are getting some rest.
So cute! I can't wait to cuddle with him!
Can't wait to meet this week! Michael looks like he's already being a good big brother:)
He is such a big boy!! I can't wait until we can all meet him here in Nebraska! Congrats again Andy and Kelly!
Post a Comment