November 5th and we got our first dusting of snow for the season. Last week we had a small tornado go through Warsaw, and this week we get our first snow. Feels like Nebraska!!
Michael just couldn't wait to go play in it...
OK, although it looks like he's about ready to cry in this picture, he really is just excited about throwing his first snowball of the year while saying "cheese."
Bombs away!!!
2 comments:
Papa & Gram
said...
The singing is great...snow not so much. Nice catch of the snowball flying through the air!
Can't believe you already got snow! We finally turned the heat on at night here, but I think we're supposed to be close to 70 again tomorrow! I can't wait to get to hug and kiss Michael and Luca in a few weeks!
2 comments:
The singing is great...snow not so much. Nice catch of the snowball flying through the air!
Can't believe you already got snow! We finally turned the heat on at night here, but I think we're supposed to be close to 70 again tomorrow!
I can't wait to get to hug and kiss Michael and Luca in a few weeks!
Post a Comment