Saturday, December 11, 2010

December 10th

The things you can do with a 2 x 4...

Our first Gingerbread House! Michael had almost as much fun decorating it as he did eating the leftover candies. I had never done one before and it was kind of fun actually!


If we go outside now, when Michael is ready to come in he says, "I'm ready to come in and warm up with a cup of hot chocolate."

Luca is becoming quite the wiggler, here he is insisting on rolling over in his swing. I think his swinging days are coming to an end!

And here he is testing the claims of the bumbo - that a child cannot fall out.


2 comments:

Esther said...

Love the new pictures! Michael got pretty creative with that 2x4:) And I can't believe how big Luca looks! I need to see you guys soon. Love you!

Michelle said...

That's hilarious! I should find a 2x4 and see what Joey could do with it! :)